Sunday, December 15, 2019

December 9, 2019

Life out here is feeling pretty normal now. Like it's just life and I go to work every day and have Mondays off. But only most of Monday lol. Life back home is like a distant memory at this point. Missions are weird man haha.

We're currently heading to Bari to play soccer with the whole Puglia zone. Before we play tho we're gonna check stores for any saldi sales that have started. 

We had a delayed Thanksgiving party and like 50 people came. We cooked so much food for this thing.

I'm trying to keep working out but it's honestly hard haha. I'll just grind right before I come home. 

So basically after 4 months I can finally talk to and understand everyone most of the time. I'm trying to become actually fluent like I don't have to think much while I talk. It's crazy to see how the gift of tongues works because I've met people who've lived here for like 8 years and barely understand SOME of what people say. Others get nothing and can only say ciao and grazie. I know that I wasn't any good in Spanish class either so this is honestly insane.

So even if I leave before Christmas I'll be able to go the the ward Christmas parties so that's cool. I think I miss the special Sunday though. 
Anyways that's it for now. Vi voglio bene! Ciao! 











No comments:

Post a Comment