Monday, December 16, 2019

December 16, 2019

So I finally changed my phone to Italian and can actually get around on it. That's a big win for me haha.

We made a lasagna and to combat the pasta sheets sticking together we tied strings all around the kitchen. I said "Italian Christmases be like..." I'm also sure that that joke is very old now haha. 

Italians go crazy for nativities and construct their own as big and complicated as possible. I sent a picture of one at a member's house.

Our investigator Domenico bought me a guitar for Christmas after I asked to borrow one for a talent show. So I have a guitar now and am teaching myself how to play again haha. We went fishing today for pday and I caught a little fish and played a lot of guitar by the ocean which was really nice.

So yeah.... I'm staying in Statte for at least the next 7 weeks so I'll gave Christmas and new years here. It also means I still get to play guitar at the ward Talent show. I hope nobody knows how to play so I look decent. But yeah. Life as usual and the language is always better. Thank you to everyone who reads these! Vi voglio bene! Ci sentiamo! 






No comments:

Post a Comment