Sunday, December 15, 2019

December 2, 2019

So president sent out an email saying that we should expect to be in an area for like 6-8 months with one companion. If that's true I might be here to the end of January haha.

On another note. Thanksgiving was kinda not a thing, but the next day us and the other Anziani did our own. I'll get the pictures out as soon as possible. This Friday we're doing a big party for Thanksgiving with anyone we can invite. I'm hoping it goes well haha, italians will hear about an American holiday party and get pretty excited. Apparently they teach kids in school about Thanksgiving lol. 

I had a pesto lasagna yesterday and it was amazing Haha. I might have to ask Domenico's wife to teach me how to cook lol. 

I realize these emails aren't actually very exciting lol so I guess I need to add something more exciting. A guy we had an appointment with had a pellet gun thing and went outside and shot a bird ðŸ˜‚. And no I'm not sure how legal that is here but I'm just a missionary. I thought olive trees were rare and that's why they're expensive. There's more olive trees here than any other type of tree. Like orchards on orchards of them. I guess it's because it takes forever for them to grow. Yeah that's definitely it. 
I love seeing the progression of my language skills of Italian and English meeting in the middle. Mi sono spiegato?
I think I'll speak itanglish because some Italian words are just better. Eventually people will just understand what I'm saying. 
I'm gonna raise my kids to speak Italian so they'll understand me. 

Ciao tutti! Vi voglio bene!




No comments:

Post a Comment