Wednesday, November 27, 2019

November 25, 2019

Rome was fun! We listened to Elder Sabin and his wife and they had a lot of great things to say. I got to see the temple again! It makes me want to serve in Rome so I can actually go inside.
I saw my first companion and the sister who served in Taranto and left like 5 weeks ago. Time flies here. 
I got to eat some kebab from the place every missionary raves about. It was really good so I understand why everyone loves it so much. 

Domenico is on a great path to be baptized but I don't think I'll be here long enough to do it /:
I'm also pretty sure I'm leaving Statte the week before Christmas. I'm excited to see where I'll go but if I go to a not so good area Christmas might be what me and my companion make of it haha.
Thanksgiving is not celebrated here but the missionaries planned a party with the Taranto ward that we'll be attending. 

We went fishing with a half investigator I guess you'd call him. It was fun but we only caught tiny fish. 
On the way to Rome my companion and I brought pesto pasta that we cooked before hand because the train ride was long. So for lunch on the train we had pasta and Brownies and cookies and other snacks. We were prepared. 

That's the end of my random all over the place email. If you have any questions email me! 
Vi voglio bene! 





No comments:

Post a Comment