Monday, November 4, 2019

October 28, 2019

This week was pretty cool. We've been doing a lot of walking the streets talking to people recently because it's been hard to contact the people we're teaching. The sorella left for Rome so now it's just Anziani.

I made Brownies and gave some to a member family. They were really good if I do say so myself.

I've been trying to find patches and pins for my backpack but I can't find any anywhere... Apparently they're only at the Chinese stores but I haven't found them there either.
Time is actually going by really fast. My greatest fear is not getting the language really good before the end of my mission. Kind of a weird thing to be worrying about but still haha. Being in a foreign country really makes you appreciate America more haha. Holloween is actually 3 days away that's crazy. Someone made me realize that I have 3 general conferences left on my mission and that made it seem waaaay shorter.
But yeah not much to say other than I'm doing good and learning a lot. I'm basically an expert on how Italy works now.
Ciao tutti! 

No comments:

Post a Comment