Friday, October 25, 2019

October 21, 2019

I don't really have anything to say this week. I'm basically sending this to say I'm alive haha. Italy really is a beautiful place and there's a lot of fun places to go. I'm always tired. 
Halloween is getting bigger in Italy but I guess not very big lol. There's olive trees literally everywhere and Italians are crazy. 
Since I've been here for a full 8 weeks the members think I can speak or at least understand perfect Italian. Now it's harder to understand because they speak super fast and are surprised when I don't understand ðŸ˜‚. But that's helping me improve more so that's good. I've seen 4 people be baptized since I've been here which is pretty awesome. Taranto is at a high right now but my area is pretty rough.
I find that I learn a lot when I say things and people are confused by what I said. Literally you can't just ask "how do you speak English." That's just one example but it's weird how random things are said differently in Italian.

Welp that's all for now folks!
Vi voglio bene! Ciao!


















































1 comment:

  1. Love those poppy paintings and the pix of the cathedral and the homes. Love Italy!! You are blessed to be there - and a blessing for those good people!

    ReplyDelete