Monday, October 14, 2019

October 7, 2019

So transfers happened and my asain second dad is pretty cool. (dad because he's training me). So taranto has another baptism and soon there might be another. For us we have amazing investigators but it's hard for them to get to church. I'm thinking we get a baptism this transfer but it's gonna be hard work. My new companion loves fishing so I think we're gonna be doing a lot of that. The language is coming sooo well and I'm so happy haha. I don't know what to really tell you all because life is becoming pretty normal here and kinda static. Italians believe in colpo d'aria still and it's annoying because sacrament meetings you sweat like a ton. Yeah so I guess today there won't be much to read haha. I'm gonna try to get more photos home tho. Ti voglio bene! 































No comments:

Post a Comment