Monday, October 14, 2019

September 30, 2019

So first transfer is coming to an end and I'm staying in statte! My companion is being transfered to Rome 1 to be a zone leader and im getting a new companion to finish my training. We have a new investigator in Ginosa who is very promising. We have two people on Baptismal date and we're only finding more people. The work is doing great out here and it's really fun. The language is significantly easier and it gets better every day. Life is weird as a missionary haha. It's hard to know what to tell people back home about because the weird stuff is now normal to me. I want to drive but they never let greenies drive. I realize my emails shoot around from subject to subject alot haha. I got my Italian scriptures rebound and they look pretty cool.

Per miei amici a casa... non essere scemo. That doesn't translate well in Google btw. It means don't be dumb. Vi voglio bene ma è difficile ad essere intelligente quando il mondo è scemo.
I really don't know how that will translate but I swear it's correct southern Italian at least. I've found that you can talk in the most grammatically incorrect way with some people and they will understand and think nothing of it. As long as you talk confidently 😂 and to all those going on missions or school or are thinking about doing those. In bocca al lupo. Il mondo è literalmente un lupo. Grazie tutti! Vi voglio bene! Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment