Friday, August 9, 2019

August 9, 2019

Weeks are going by so fast and now I have 10 days left. I'm having fun and learning so much right now. 
     One of my teachers told us about her first day in Rome and how they had to go out handing out books of Mormon as soon as they got there. They got to walk around Rome to the Colosseum and stuff as they did it.
     I'm super excited to meat a bunch of Italians even if they don't really want to listen to me haha. On Monday I had a video chat TRC where we teach someone who speaks Italian really well. They try to find Italians for everyone but only half of us did. I got to meet one of my teacher's boyfriends and he spoke the language SO WELL. I'm so excited to get out of here.
     I can now speak in the present, past, and future. We can teach almost every lesson there is and it's coming way easier than it should. Our lessons actually bring the spirit even though we sometimes have no idea what we're saying or how we're saying it haha. The gift of tongues is real!
     My goal coming out of the mtc is to make people think I'm just a mentally challenged Italian haha. I want to get the Pronunciation down so people think I just never learned much vocabulary at all.
     Volleyball is really fun out here with my district. Next email will be my last before I'm in Rome!
   I Love You Guys! 


       

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll MEET at least hundreds of folks in Italy. The fact that you can have fun as well is certainly a blessing!

    ReplyDelete