Friday, August 16, 2019

August 16th, 2019

I finally got to go through the temple today! It was amazing. 
     This week I taught my teacher Sorella Hickey as herself. Not as someone she was pretending to be. It was a super spiritual experience and I do belive that through the spirit we can love those we teach and genuinely want to help them come unto christ. Tomorrow I will be teaching my other teacher Fratello Wagstaff. I don't know however what he needs to be taught. Yesterday as I struggled with this question I begged God in prayer that I would recieve revelation for how to teach him. Sorella Hickey, even though she wasn't even teaching us at that time, came and sat next to me and my companion and we asked her our question. She gave us exactly what we needed. I asked her about it later and I'm not sure she knew why she wanted to sit next to us either. The power of prayer is real. 
      Last Monday was the last day my teacher Sorella Berry had with us. We were her first and last missionaries because she mainly taught the Senior missionaries. It was sad seeing her go but she really did touch all of our lives before leaving. It will be sad to say goodbye to everyone, but we're leaving to do the work in Italy.
     Last night we did a speed walking race and Sorella hickey joined in. I'm trying to get the video haha. The language is seriously coming and we can all have real conversations. Only 5 elders in my district have their visas. We at least think we do. All of the other missionaries went to the later appointment through the mtc. They haven't gotten theirs yet and there's a chance they will have to be at the mtc another week. We're all praying they can come to Italy with us. 


     So che mediante fede in preghiera possiamo ricevere risposte e aiuto. Dio ci ame. Lui vuole ci aiutare. Le prove in questa vita è per noi diventare persone migliori. È così che possiamo imparare giusto da sbagliato. Vi amo. But apparently that's weird to say soo... Vi voglio bene. Until next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment