Tuesday, February 4, 2020

January 20, 2020

I didn't say last week because we weren't supposed to tell anyone. But by now the cats out of the bag. I am now in a trio with the Taranto anziani. My companion was transferred to Rome and since it was in the middle of the transfer I don't have a companion yet haha. We are working in my area and theirs. It's been a fun time and we only have two more weeks like this.

I don't know if anyone remembers but my first 3 weeks i was in a trio with Taranto. So at the end of this I will have spent an entire transfer in Taranto. The dialect is still fun and having twice the work is fun too. We're always busy which is really nice. 

I've met with sooo many inactive members this past week. We basically find a way into their homes and help them realize that we're cool and want to be friends haha. One is coming to church again and brings his son and mom. We have a bunch of people who would potentially take the lessons from us but for now no. I definitely see how people say this mission is hard but that's only if you think you're supposed to get a bunch of baptisms or something. Or that you need to work harder to baptize people. If the person doesn't want to join the church they won't. We're here to invite them and teach them and that's it. And everyone should be doing that, not just missionaries. 

But yeah, life is great out here. I'm having a lot of fun and learning more than I could ever imagine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment