Monday, January 13, 2020

January 6, 2020

New Years is awesome in Italy. We were on top of the highest building in Taranto and saw the whole city exploding with fireworks. I also bought a new leather jacket because Saldi started the 6th (today). The language is soo much easier now. Now I can tell people in stores that I speak Italian when they try to speak English to me haha. And we can have normal conversations without the whole, what? I don't understand you. Like you just said you speak the language bud like come on. So yeah that's cool. I don't know if I said this but i'm learning guitar. By the end of two years I might be half decent. And I eat a lot here. Like a lot. I'm starting to take working out more seriously. I did 300 pushups last night. Not all at once but in like 25 at a time. I really don't want to let myself get fat out here haha. 

This is my blackout year? Apparently that's the year that you actually serve the entire year. So that's cool too. Time flies yet I feel like I've always lived here. Maybe because I've spent the entirety of my mission in one city. There's really not much to say because it's hard to remember every little thing from the week haha. For those who still know I'm alive, I'm doing great!! haha.
Ciao tutti! Vi voglio bene.








No comments:

Post a Comment