Friday, July 19, 2019

July 19, 2019

Since I have a phone I can read emails at any time but I can only reply on Fridays. My companion takes a lot of pictures so I got mine from him. I got my shoes and I just need to figure out how to cut the insoles. I got the other Amazon stuff too and I love it. I'm doing laundry rn and it sucks doing laundry here haha. I got to consecrate oil and anoint a blessing. Lessons are going great. I can now give a 12 minute lesson entirely in Italian. We have a lot of fun here and we're always busy. I bore my testimony in Italian to random people walking around campus as an assignment for class. I gave it to native Spanish speakers and they understood what I was saying and it was super cool. Exercise time is fun and I'm not sure if I mentioned this but every night and morning we all do as many pushups as we can. Then we do a bunch of sit-ups. My teachers are amazing and they remind me of Paige and Maddie. I learned tons of the Italians sign language. I learned things like I'll kill you and that's sneaky and we have to go and I don't care about what you're saying haha. I have to go to the bathroom after literally every meal... This food screws you up man😂. Talk to you guys next week! 





1 comment: