Sunday, July 19, 2020

May 4, 2020

Alright. Our devotional last night was given by Bishop Caussé, the presiding bishop of the church. It was super cool. He's French yet speaks very good English.

This morning the restrictions let off a little so we can be out on the street. For us missionaries that's exclusively for exercise in the morning. So today I ran to the Colosseum!! It was so nice. I almost forgot I was in Italy. We ran through parks and neighborhoods on the way, and we're planning to do other nice touristy runs.

I now play the guitar and am not afraid to say it haha. Meaning I wouldn't be afraid to play if a guitar was presented to me as if to call my bluff lol. Today is such a good day having actually left my street.

I've learned so much so far on my mission. So much so that I feel like I'm a totally different person. It's kind of scary but God has been directing me to scriptures about not fearing what people think or say. I'm ready to start my new life when I'm home! That of course will be a little over a year from now haha and by then I'll have changed twice as much! Haha I'm very excited for what I'm able to become. God truly sees us for our potential and if we just let him take the lead in our lives we will become more than we could have possibly imagined. 

Vi voglio bene! Sorry that I don't write much. It's been hard with quarantine and such. I stayed sane through it all by the grace of God.
Ciao tutti! Arrivederci!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment